Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Portlanders really DO like the sun"

My post title is straight from the local news. True stuff folks.

I thought I should share some pictures from just one of the many park outings we've taken over the last few glorious days. It might help warm up those that are in a much less temperate climate (ahem... Colorado.) This particular park trip was spent with our friends Cassie, Liesl, Jake, Travis & Kaycieann.

First, some slack line fun. The pros show us how it is done...





... and then the rest of us gave it a shot. Yes I got up there (with help.) No I did not stay up there.



...but Jake was there to cheer us on. Nah.. mostly he made fun of us ;)



Liesl has some tricks of her own....




Gabriella nailed a fabulous sommersault



Juliana got in on the thrill seeking



Jonathan got in some meditative time...



and Gabriella completed a fabulous environmental installation piece of art... Could she be the next Andy Goldsworthy?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are having a string of fabulous weather days, and that you are having such a grand time taking advantage of it. I know you usually have rain on a daily basis and it makes it difficult to enjoy quality outdoor time together.

Kathryn