Thursday, April 23, 2009

Natalie Whisler Photography Blog

It is here at last. I finally have my photography blog up. There is still lots of work to be done, but I'm sure you won't care about that because you'll be too busy looking at squishy newborn photography sweetness.

Check it out here.... Natalie Whisler Photography

The family blog will stay pretty much the same and the photography blog will contain photos from photo shoots and occasional pictures of the girls/other random photography subjects as I feel like it. The sad thing is that the new blog puts the family blog to shame. I suppose the family blog will have to get some much needed design attention lest it get jealous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....the blog and photos are awesome! Great job Natalie, and I love the logo Jonathan created for your new business. Very professional. Your amazing artistic talent will be put to good use. That art degree from the University of Iowa is coming in handy. We are proud of you!

Paul and Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Kathryn,

I agree that her photos are amazing... I know Natalie has mentioned many times how thankful she was to have this gift from you! I think it is so incredible it is turning into a business. I think she's dying to take pics of Lindsay's baby. I hear he's a doll! Can't wait to see pics!

Amy

Natalie Whisler said...

My vanity is going to compell me to note that the logo was a joint venture. I had asked Jonathan to make me one (hoping to make good use of his talent considering that other people PAY him to make logos.)Anyhow, Jonathan is so swamped that I started playing around myself and more or less came up with my logo. Jonathan helped me simplify it and tweak it a tiny bit, but he was actually pretty proud of me doing it myself!