Just, to be sure we're all on the same page.... the side project has to do with my photography and someone else's baby. I wouldn't want anyone to be confused :) Look for more pictures of a beautiful little guy... and a whole new blog soon!
Exciting, isn't it?
Exciting, isn't it?
3 comments:
Gee,
That didn't leave much room for jabbing! At first I thought you were setting yourself up for a hum-dinger!
A
I'm excited to see the new blog! Oh, and the pictures of course!
It's a good thing I knew about your photography business before I read this blog. You were quite clever in how you began it. I think I would have been getting nauseous and thinking something along the lines of "Oh No!!" lol
I just put away my "Your Week By Week Pregnancy" book, after 3 grandbabies, and would have had to drag it out for number 4. :)
Kathryn
Kathryn
Post a Comment