One of the blogs I read is offering a photo contest. The Mama that writes that blog has started a new (and truly fabulous) small photography business and one of the products that she offers is digital painting. You can see her
photography website for examples, but they are quite lovely. She has offered to do one free 11x13 digital painting for the lucky contest winner. Go to her blog and
leave a comment voting for number 15. To aid in the suspense she won't be approving comments from new voters right away. Your comment won't show up, but it will be counted! Oh, and it wouldn't hurt to leave me a comment and let me know you voted!
Vote Here: http://x.jimanddoni.com/?p=903
This is the photo I entered:

UPDATE: I fixed the link to the photography website. Voting lasts until 7pm Sunday my time!
6 comments:
I voted! I love that photo :)
Yes, it's darling and she has her mouth open in it just like all of her mommy's baby pics! lol
A
Oh, by the way, I couldn't get the link to work for the woman's photography business. (not the voting link.)
Amy- I fixed it! You should peek. She has some neat images (and her own baby girl is Juliana's age and is pretty darn cute.)
Voted!
Did you read the comment calling J a beautiful little redhead? I also saw that Alice Thie voted. :)
A
Post a Comment