Congratulations Travis & Kaycieann! We wish you the best!
Gabriella loved getting ready with the girls.


Along with Kaycie are our friends (top) Chanelle, Cassie and Rachel and (bottom left)Ellie. We were able to meet Kaycie's sister April (bottom right)





Kaycieann looked drop dead gorgeous. She is truly beautiful inside and out.



You can see why Kaycie is a favorite with the girls. Even on her wedding day she made plenty of time for them.



Here is a familiar handsome guy.

The crew! Chanelle, Cassie, April, Rachel, (Kaycie & Travis) Robbie, Teddy, Wade, Rick, Jeremiah and Jake. The super cute ring bearers are Kaycie's nephew's Marcus Jr. and Makai (sp?). Rachel is Travis' sister and she is also a part of our Adsideo crew. Robbie is Travis' best friend from Bend that we met on the wedding day. Jer and Jake are pastor Jim's sons.


Along with Kaycie are our friends (top) Chanelle, Cassie and Rachel and (bottom left)Ellie. We were able to meet Kaycie's sister April (bottom right)





Kaycieann looked drop dead gorgeous. She is truly beautiful inside and out.



You can see why Kaycie is a favorite with the girls. Even on her wedding day she made plenty of time for them.



Here is a familiar handsome guy.

The crew! Chanelle, Cassie, April, Rachel, (Kaycie & Travis) Robbie, Teddy, Wade, Rick, Jeremiah and Jake. The super cute ring bearers are Kaycie's nephew's Marcus Jr. and Makai (sp?). Rachel is Travis' sister and she is also a part of our Adsideo crew. Robbie is Travis' best friend from Bend that we met on the wedding day. Jer and Jake are pastor Jim's sons.









6 comments:
You told me to tell you which pics I like best, but I can't decide. I started to say that I love the pics by the window/one w/ her head tilted because it makes her eyes and lashes look incredible, but then again, I like the mirror pic and I like the running under the bubbles pic because she has pure joy bubbling from her face... and then there are the pics with the big girls and I do like the black and white with the splash of color... And the pic of J and Jonathan is good too. I'm not sure why I was a tad surprised at first that Travis wore sandals but, after meeting him last summer, it totally makes sense that he wasn't in a tux and dress shoes. Kacieann, is gorgeous... Her dress was simply elegant!
Oh, by the way, you'll have to post more wedding pics on shutterfly... The always annoyingly doting aunt.
Amy
I have seen Travis in dress shoes exactly once. It was at the Boys & Girls club Wine & Cheese event. Dress shoes were mandatory. Unfortunately, Travis' dress shoes were at least two sizes two big. His feet didn't feel so hot at the end of the night.
Your photos are amazing Natalie! If I remember correctly, didn't you have photography classes in college? What a beautiful wedding/wedding party. Gabriella was just beaming throughout. Her dress was adorable and you did a great job styling her hair. So happy that Pastor Jim was able to officiate after all. What a perfect day for one and all.
Kathryn
Nope, I never took a photography class in college. I wanted to, but it required spending a lot of $$$$ on equipment and supplies. I also heard that it was super time intensive with lab hours. I played with the school Minolta a bit in highschool doing newspaper/yearbook, but I didn't really know what I was doing... I just got lucky occasionally! It has only been since I got my Canon rebel that I have really learned some of the technical aspects of photography.
Yes, the Rebel has been a true blessing for you! Of course, you have some great motivation/subjects to practice on!
A
I think Gabriella looks especially like mom in the bottom pic of her looking out the window...
-TBS
Post a Comment