I have a proposition for you, my sweet youngest daughter. If you go to bed tonight at a reasonable time, with minimal fuss and stay that way until 8am... I will deposit $20 into your savings account. I can assure you, it would be a deal well worth it for me and by the time you enter college the tuition will be so ridiculous that you'll need every cent. Surely, surely... you could muster up some sleep.
Is your acid reflux medicine not cutting it? Are you still a bit congested from your recent cold? Your father and I would love to help resolve any issues that are keeping you from slumber, sweetie. Perhaps you might try to knock down the decibal level a few notches and try using all of those new words you've picked up to simply let us in on the source of your frustration? I'm a little worried the neigbors might call the police when they hear your wailing. Anyhow, just think the twenty bucks over and let me know, OK?
Love,
Your Mother
3 comments:
I love it! Make sure you print that one out for her scrapbook.
Very clever and witty blog I must say! Does her wailing wake up Gabriella? Love her picture. She doesn't look at all like a child who would deprive her parents of their much needed sleep. :)
Grandma Whisler
Can I steal this and just change the names? :)
Post a Comment