Monday, September 21, 2009

I ♥ Faces: Completely Candid

Most of the pictures I take are candid. I will give direction when needed to get just the right shot, but I by far prefer to just blend into the background and capture real moments. This was a fun weekly challenge category. What does a completely candid photo look like? What makes a candid photo shine? In the end, this fun mirror photo of Liddy getting ready on her wedding day stuck out. After all, two candid faces have to be better than one, right?


Plus, I really wanted to share another wedding photo. I have to say, she rocks those curlers. See more candid photos at...

7 comments:

Joy Taylor said...

can anyone put mascara on with their mouth closed?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE taking reflection photos of the bride getting ready! Great capture!

Natalie said...

Great capture! I love the mascarra application face. Can anyone actually keep their lips closed for that? I think not!

Natalie Whisler said...

The mascara/mouth open comments are too funny, because that is EXACTLY what the bride said right when I took this shot. I have to tell you though, I must be a freak of nature because I really truly do... leave my mouth closed when I put on mascara.

Jessica Marie said...

This picture is so stunning! :) Lovely shot!

Indy Cookie said...

Love your entry! Great capture and the mirrored reflection is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Ha! This is great, I love it!