Monday, May 5, 2008

Rollin' with my Homies

I finally got some video clips of Juliana rolling over. Of course, by now she is good enough at it that I would put her on her tummy and she would flip right over before I could get the camera pointed at her. I got several video clips that started mid-roll, but these were the best.

and here Juliana is wishing she could crawl away from Mommy, her cutesy baby voice (I blame my Mom for that) and her camera.

I know I need to post Gabriella clips, but she is very "camera aware" and it is harder to catch her antics.

(ps- If you had a flashback to the movie Clueless because of the title of this post... 10 points of worthless 90s trivia to you.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah...i got the 10 points for 90s trivia. as if you wondered whether i would or not...