Hmmm... who is that person standing with Gabriella?

Oh, it is me. Mother of the cute girls and charming husband that appear frequently on this blog. I need to be better about handing the camera to Jonathan and making him take pictures of me with the girls.
This is such a typical "you have got to be kidding me" Gabriella look.
"DUCK!"

This was the highlight of Juliana's day. She played with the dead leaves in this tree planter in the most boring little nook of the whole place for a good 20 minutes until we finally had to drag her away.



The kids were tired and just plain DONE by the end of the day. Although... I think Juli probably would've gone back and played with those dead leaves some more...
1 comment:
It's good to see some pictures of you with the kids! I have to literally thrust the camera into David's hands and instruct him to take a photo of me and the kids in order for that to happen. That's probably why I only really get Mothers Day photos with the kids and that's about it.
So glad to hear that Juliana loves to play with dead leaves. I have piles of them I want to remove from the gravel on the side of our house. She can feel free to do so anytime!
Post a Comment