Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Oh the places she'll go!
I posted about Juliana's steps after Christmas, but since then she has been hesistant to do more than a couple steps here or there. Tonight she decided to go for it. She was walking all over the living room! I wish I had my little digital camera that does video, but its batteries were looted for Gabriella's new digital camera. I could've found the right screwdriver and stolen them back... but I decided to just enjoy the moment. You'll have to wait for a video clip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness.....walking AND talking right before her first birthday. Doesn't get much better than that! And to think that just a year ago Grandpa and I were there holding her for the first time. She was just one day old and sooooo tiny. They sure don't stay little long.
Grandma Whisler
Was Jonathan there to see her too? He was probably at the church or the Mission. Now Grandpa and I will be able to walk hand-in-hand with TWO little granddaughters instead of just one! What fun.
Grandma Whisler
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment