The other night Juliana was being particularly chompy so we checked her mouth and sure enough one of her top front teeth was completely through and the other is on the cusp of breaking through. That girl is a speed teether!
Yesterday Juliana was mildly cranky and she took two looong naps. She had a very mild temperature and runny nose, which could be teething, but I was starting to suspect a cold. After I took Juliana's temp Gabriella asked me to play doctor with her. I took Gabriella's temp and was suprised to see she was at 100.01. This morning both girls are pretty congested and Juliana is flat out miserable.
Did I mention I hate cold and flu season?
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! All these babies with teeth popping through early - Laura JUST got her top two poked through last week!
(((((((((HUGS))))))))))))
From Aunt Amy
Post a Comment