Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Juliana's 8 Month Update

At 8 Months Juliana Jayne...


  • Wears mostly 12 month size clothes. 6-12 tops fit fine, 6-12 pants are too snug with a cloth diaper. 6-12 onesies don't work well at all.

  • Enjoys eating. She has tried sweet potatos, carrots, peas and pears and she likes them all. She also really likes chewing on cold grapes in her mesh feeder. We're still taking food introduction pretty slowly per our allergist and our pediatrician.

  • Has quite the interesting "crawl" It isn't hands and knees crawling and it isn't really army crawling. I guess I'll have to get a video clip. It looks more like swimming.

  • Has several words: Mama, Dada (she also says Dad), Nuh Nuh (nurse), No and my favorite... El-la-la (Gabriella)

  • Loves toys. She is really into Little People right now. She likes the castle and she really likes Noah's Ark. We fill the Ark up with the animals and she fishes them out one by one, carefully inspecting them as she goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! What a cute outfit! I'm surprised she keeps the hat on.

Aunt Amy