Saturday, October 11, 2008

3 Years of Sauvie Island

Today we made our third trek to the beautiful Sauvie Island Pumpkin Patch. This year we brought along a new family member (OK, so technically Juliana was there last year, but this year she was able to enjoy the view.) We also brought our friends Kaycieann and Travis. I was pretty excited about taking three million pictures as this was my first year to bring my canon rebel. I realized the night before that I needed to charge the battery... and I forgot. I remembered right before it was time to leave and I put the battery on the charger. My camera died not long after we got to the patch. I was able to get it to turn it on and shoot off a few super quick pictures on auto in the actual pumpkin field, but I only came home with a few decent pictures. Foo. (We did actually have a great time. Kaycie and Travis are two of Gabriella's favorite people and are always lots of fun.)

Anyhow, sob stories aside, I thought you might like to take a look at the last few years of Sauvie Island Fun.



2006


*Gabriella is 13.5 months.










2007



*Gabriella is 2. I am 6 months pregnant with Juliana.










2008


*Gabriella is 3. Juliana is 8 months.
Yes, Gabriella finally outgrew that sweater.





Aren't Kaycie and Travis super cute? They are getting married next summer.




No comments: