Once again we find ourselves all sick sick sick.
I seem to be fairing the best in our family so far, but I don't feel great by any means. I didn't go to work today so I could take care of all these other sickos I live with.
Juliana isn't her normal super happy self, but she seems better today.
Jonathan is downstairs passed out. He feels awful.
Gabriella was so sick yesterday that she got up from her long nap only to announce she was too tired to play and go back downstairs to put herself back in bed. She has been running a fever even with Tylenol. We've been giving her nebulizer treatments, but she has still been running short of breath in between them. She'll have to pause in the middle of the word to catch her breath. We took her to the doctor this morning (our usual ped wasn't in) and he said it was likely pneumonia. We know she is susceptible to it. She is on oral steroids and we'll start antibiotics tomorrow morning if she is still running a fever. Poor thing.
Did I mention I hate cold and flu season?
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment