Friday, February 6, 2009

Photo Tag

I was tagged by Kellie in photo tag.

Here are the rules-

1. Choose the fourth folder you store your pictures in on your computer (-I went with the second subfolder within the second folder.)

2. Select the fourth picture in the folder

3. Explain the picture

4. Tag four people to do the same

This was taken on Juliana's birthday. Our friends Travis and Kaycieann came over for lunch and Travis was helping Gabriella read the words on the bag of chips. Also, note that Gabriella decided she needed some super cool headwear.

I tag... Jenn, Andrea (again), Kirstin... Dear goodness! Who actually reads my blog that blogs? I never was very good at tag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would throw in a little jab since I came on here looking for Juliana's b-day pics... I noticed that it has been 133 days since you've updated your family album... lol

A

Anonymous said...

I love this photo. You can just see the wheels turning in Gabriella's head as she intently ponders everything Travis is teaching her. I had to do a double-take because at first I thought it was Uncle Stephen with her. Their hats really make the picture unique.

Kathryn