It looks like it was a fun party! Wish I could have been there! It's hard to believe that it's been a year! She looks like a doll! (Of course!) Did you get that cupcake shirt with the other cupcake stuff before she was born? I don't remember that one. It's cute! The chubby thighs make the mini-skirt that much better! :) I'm jealous she can carry hers off much better than I can! You were right, she does look a tad comatose in the last pics of eating a cupcake.
What a clever idea to have cupcake decorating at the party. It looks like you had a large assortment of yummy goodies from which your guests could create their materpieces. Juliana is a beautiful one year old. She sure liked that cupcake! Such vivid colors in your photos. You always have the girls dressed so cute and the hair accessories you make for them are fantastic. Kathryn
5 comments:
It looks like it was a fun party! Wish I could have been there! It's hard to believe that it's been a year! She looks like a doll! (Of course!) Did you get that cupcake shirt with the other cupcake stuff before she was born? I don't remember that one. It's cute! The chubby thighs make the mini-skirt that much better! :) I'm jealous she can carry hers off much better than I can! You were right, she does look a tad comatose in the last pics of eating a cupcake.
Amy
Just a point to ponder....135 days since the family albumn was updated... A-hem!
cute CuTe CUTE!!!
What a clever idea to have cupcake decorating at the party. It looks like you had a large assortment of yummy goodies from which your guests could create their materpieces. Juliana is a beautiful one year old. She sure liked that cupcake! Such vivid colors in your photos. You always have the girls dressed so cute and the hair accessories you make for them are fantastic. Kathryn
Looks like you guys had a great time! Sorry we missed it!
Post a Comment