Wow! What a succulent-looking turkey. It must be all of Jonathan's TLC that went into it. From the 2-day brine prior to roasting, to the every 1/2 hour basting, I bet it was mouth-watering. We are so proud of you for opening your home to people from your church who didn't have a place to go. And how you fit in handing out mittens and scarves to the needy prior to your big feast and guests arriving is beyond me. You truly do let the Light of Jesus shine through your little family. We are thankful for all of you! Love, Mom
3 comments:
Wow! What a succulent-looking turkey. It must be all of Jonathan's TLC that went into it. From the 2-day brine prior to roasting, to the every 1/2 hour basting, I bet it was mouth-watering. We are so proud of you for opening your home to people from your church who didn't have a place to go. And how you fit in handing out mittens and scarves to the needy prior to your big feast and guests arriving is beyond me. You truly do let the Light of Jesus shine through your little family. We are thankful for all of you! Love, Mom
Juliana looks like such a BIG girl sitting there eating turkey! I can't wait to see all of you!
Aunt Amy
Natalie,
It's been two weeks, I think we need some "updated" photos... lol
A
Post a Comment