Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pretty in Pink

I was finally able to do a very quick photo shoot for Juliana's six month portraits. I was really happy with them considering I did them when Juliana should have already been down for a nap (Gabriella was already asleep so I took advantage of her absence to shoot just Juliana.) The sun wasn't being very cooperative either, but regardless... I got a few that I really love.

All the "froof" Juliana is playing in is from Gabriella's dress up box. We started with just the rug and the boa and the boa excited her so much that I added from there.








This is my favorite. I love it. If you look at the larger version you can see that bit of sparkly tulle pinched in those precious baby fingers and she is completely entranced by it.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

WOW! I see what you mean in these pictures about laura and her looking so similar!