Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Punkin' Day!

Juliana loves pumpkins. Not even the discovery of the gooey disgusting stuff on the inside of pumpkins that she refused to touch would sway her from that love. We carved our pumpkins on Friday (plenty of time to spare right?) and from the moment Jonathan told her we would be carving pumpkins she walked around saying "Its punkin day!" Then, actual Halloween day was also deemed, "punkin day." Right now, if you ask Juliana what her name is she'll grin and tell you "punkin." If it happens to be Daddy asking she might even say, "I Daddy's punkin." (Finger + wrapped around indeed.)

Anyhow, cute stories aside... I know grandparents are dying for costume pictures. And I have them. Plenty of them. The girls attended four costumed events during the last week. Plus, I never posted pumpkin patch pictures. So while I'm sorting through all that I'll give you a preview of our princess queen (Gabriella promoted herself at some point during the week) and our white tiger.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes, love the blog, love the photo with the colorful leaves! Such darling little grandbabies.

Grandma Whisler