Friday, June 19, 2009

Gabriella and Ethan

Gabriella looooves her new cousin Ethan.




and I have to admit, after watching her carefully hold him and pat him and reflecting on what a great big sister she is... I got a small twinge. I mean, Gabriella really is a great big sister. Maybe, just maybe, someday, in the future... she should have another baby sibling to help love on. Or maybe not, because that would involve me having to actually be pregnant again. And have morning sickness again. And I'm pretty sure I would never make it out of the house with three children to get ready. Either way, we are definately good for now. I'm content to hold other people's small babies. Ones I don't have to be responsible for at 3am.



Ethan seemed to be pretty fond of Gabriella too. He loved watching her and as you can see, she was able to put him right to sleep.


So what did Juliana think of this small cousin? Lets leave it at the fact that she wasn't much impressed. Sure, she liked to pat him and say "niiiiiiiice," but when it came down to it she was not so thrilled with the attention that he pulled away from her small cute self. Especially when he pulled away her Mom and Dad's attention. And especially when her Dad dared to call him by our family pet name for babies..."bubba." Indeed, Juliana was quite ready to remind us that she is still our Bubba.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Sooo cute. I want to talk to you at some point about photo editing and graphics creation when you have the time.

Happy Anniversary!