Thursday, June 25, 2009

The best thing about Grandmas....





I'll let the pictures speak for themselves :)

I'm pretty back logged on my personal photo editing. I have whole days of pictures from the Colorado trip that I haven't even touched! Our summer is off to a great start, but it just seems to be whizzing by. Gabriella and Juliana seem to have fallen into a groove of getting to bed late (probably a combination of staying light longer and us being busier in the evenings etc...) and then sleeping in. Jonathan, who is home with the girls in the mornings now, doesn't mind the sleeping in so much, but the later bedtime means less time for grownups to have to themselves in the evenings. While their bedtime has moved back, my bedtime has moved up. I'm up at 6-6:30am to get to work these days and I'm a need my 8+ hours of sleep kinda girl.

Speaking of sleep, I'm off to bed.

No comments: