.jpg)
At 5 Months Juliana Jayne...
-wears 6-9 month sleepers, onesies and one some one piece rompers. The rest of her clothing is still 3-6 months. She has completely outgrown the last of the 0-3 month things she was wearing. Where did my tiny baby go?
-likes to suck on her three middle fingers, but sometimes she gets a bit overenthusiastic and ends up gagging herself.
-loves toys.
-thinks it is funny when her sister gets in trouble. How on earth did that start so early? I have no idea why watching Gabriella get a time out is hilarious. Should I be worried for the future of these sisters?
-goes to sleep pretty easily without nursing to sleep. Gabriella nursed to sleep for a long time. It didn’t really bother me that Gabriella always nursed to sleep, but it is nice that Juliana is so easy to put down without it. It makes it easier on Jonathan if I need to be gone at bedtime.
-is still all about exploring the world with her mouth. We call her " Droolie Julie" sometimes.
-likes standing better than sitting. She can't do either without support yet, but she can stand while holding onto something for very short periods of time. She just isn't very interested in sitting, she would rather be on the floor where she can roll and scoot to get at what she wants.
-has a meltingly sweet smile.
2 comments:
I absolutely love that picture! She's such a doll!
The name Droolie Julie is so funny, as is Jonathan's Juliebean (not jellybean). You guys are clever! And I'm sure Gabriella has her own unique nicknames for her baby sister. I can't believe she is 5 months old already. I was just holding her as a newborn and wasn't that just yesterday? After such a rough start, she has grown in to a healthy, joyful baby. I really enjoy your monthly updates. Kathryn
Post a Comment