Sunday, June 1, 2008

Juliana- 4 Month Update



At four months old Juliana Jayne...


-is wearing 3-6 month sleepers and onesies and 0-3 month pants

-gives smiles freely
-is not a fan of wet diapers (does this mean she'll potty train easier than Gabriella? One can hope.)
-has outgrown her newborn size shoes
-is generally a very happy girl
-blows bubbles all the time
-has added some chub to her thighs. I'm sure she has jumped some percentiles since her two month visit, but her 4 month appointment isn't until next week so we'll have to see then. I'm pretty sure she is still smaller than Gabriella was at 4 months.
-manages a little bit of mobility via rolling (both ways), squirming and some scooting.
-loves it when Mama sings (I know she is in the minority on that one.)

2 comments:

Cooking with Big E said...

Ethan hates wet/dirty diapers as well and David seems to think Ethan will potty train before Grace ever will. Ha! One can only hope that they'll catch on faster. Sounds like Juliana is growing and doing well!

Jenn said...

She's beautiful! (Like I had to tell you that.) Sounds like everything is going pretty well. Any update on the housing?