How do we know exactly who is the Mommy pony and who is the Daddy pony? Well, since you asked... these ponies are extremely anatomically correct. I discovered that as I was picking out a "family set" for each girl at Target (chosen for cuteness with blatant disrespect to breed.) I picked one up and said, "Oh this can be a Mommy pony!" On closer inspection I realized that... THAT particular pony could certainly never be a Mommy. Gabriella also discovered this interesting fact so we've had lots of fun conversations about it.
Jingle Bells with flair! Note that Gabriella has changed out of her Christmas jammies into more fitting elegant holiday attire.
We had a very nice, quiet... Ok, maybe not so quiet, Christmas with just our little family in Portland. The girls were so excited and I heard the words "Thank You!" more times than I can count which is always a bonus.
No comments:
Post a Comment