

I can't help but love this photo. The timing was a bit early... the kids were wet and tired well before actual sunset and the sky was patchy... overcast in spots and bright with clouds in others. Not quite the perfect recipe for a silhouette, but I was determined to get one. The sky doesn't have the range of colors or detail I would've wanted, but still... I love it. Even in stark profile you can tell that Juliana's face is pure glee at having her Daddy toss her in the air. Juliana is always our little thrill seeker. Whats more, she has perfect trust in her Daddy. I love that you can see the little pony of the top of her head, her button nose and her tiny little feet...
Ok, not so tiny at size 6.5, but still. Jonathan mentioned that the way her shirt has billowed up gives the
appearance of fairy wings. I have to agree... my little
pixy and my wonderful husband. No wonder I love this picture.
1 comment:
This is an absolutely fantastic photo! Wow! I have to order one of these. My first thought was the same as Jonathan's---Juliana has fairy wings. It's funny you would mention her button nose. A gal at work today was looking at my office photos and said "the girls have the same cute button nose. Where did they get them?" I answered "My son--he had the identical button nose at their age." Kathryn
Post a Comment