Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I spy... Problem Solving Skills

Today I was nursing Juliana, Jonathan was due home in minutes and Gabriella was getting antsy. I decided it would be a good time to learn the game "I spy." I picked out a porcelain fairy that sits up on a shelf in our living room and started with...

"I spy with my little eye something that is white." I ended up adding that it was up high, it had wings, it was beautiful and it had a face.

Gabriella wasn't having much luck guessing. Suddenly an idea flashed across her face. She dug through the toy box and pulled out some wings for playing dress up. She handed them to me and said, "You have a face! You are white! Put these on and get up high."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a creative little genius isn't she! She'll keep you on your toes!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that took some ingenuity! Very cute.

Rachael said...

What a great little mind at work.. hehe

Anonymous said...

nice wallpaper sis........oh.... my niece is cute too

uncle kevin